I'M A WOMAN (HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY 2022)

By Mrs Alexia Magnificat (ACC Management)

Translations
I'm a woman,                                              flames, blames cries don't stop me. I sent goals and I'm committed to achieve them. I don't need to compare myself to others. I have confidence in my abilities.                        I know the immensity of my value....

I'm a woman,                                                      I'm a forgiving woman I'm a daring                  I'm interprising,                                
I'm independant and submissive,                    

my motto:                                                  Gentleness,                                                      Humility,                                                                 Faith,                                                                        Wisdom and                                        Perseverance

I'm a woman,                                     
I'm a fighting woman,           
I'm a woman who is not afraid to Express and defending her convictions,                          I don't let anyone  make me thinking I'm nothing, I don't let's anyone make me think I'm a loser, I don't let anyone make me thinking I will never succeed, I'm a woman                                       
I'm a generous woman,                                        I give without expecting anything in return,  whatever's my skin color,                                    whatever I was born in rich or poor family, I'm a queen and I'm destined to succeed because I'm a woman of Value

Happy International Women's Day 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USHER SYNDROME AND DEAF-BLINDNESS

Call of participation for the African community Changers Global youth webinar on the Opportunities for youth post COVID 19 / Appel à participation pour le webinaire mondial des jeunes organisé par l' African Community Changers sur les opportunités pour la jeunesse africaine dans l'ère post-Covid.